Friday 15 October 2010

Anamika and Jannhavi


Hi, I am Jannhavi. I am studying in Lycée Français of Pondicherry. I am 14 years old and I am in 10th. I am next to my friend Anamika and I am wearing a black T-shirt. I have been in Pondicherry since 4 years. I have many friends in my school. I love taking care of animals and I have a dog. My hobbies are watching tv, reading books and using computers.

Hello, I am Anamika, I'm 15 years old and I'm studing in Lycée Français of Pondicherry. I am in 10th standard. I have been in Pondicherry since my chilhood. I am sitting next to my best friend Jannhavi and I'm wearing an orange T-Shirt. I have two cats called Pilaei and Kaloo. My hobbies are chating with my friends, playing batminton and watching TV.

We both are waiting for your arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment