Friday 15 October 2010

Emma and Aurélia


Hi buddies ! Welcome to this blog :)

As you can see in this picture, we are two pupils from the Lycée Français de Pondichéry. We are both 14 years old.

My name is Aurélia (the girl on the right). I was born in France and I have lived in Pondicherry for the past 5 years and I love this city. I use to go to the beach or do some shopping. I speak French, English and Tamil. I enjoy listening to music ( it relax a lot ;D ) and riding bikes. I've got a lovely sister who is doing her BBA.

My name is Emma (the girl on the left), Aurélia's friend. I have been in Pondicherry for 2 years. My father is from Egypt and my mother is Mexican and my brother and I were born in Spain. I speak French, Spanish, English and Portuguese. I like dancing, listening to music and going to the beach. During week ends, I like hanging out with my friends!

We hope you will enjoy your journey in India !!! We are looking forward to meet you !!

1 comment: