Sunday 17 October 2010

Love story


Hi friends !

Well, if you enjoy reading romantic and love stories with lots of adventures, than I am sure that you may love this book.
" 2 states" is a beautiful novel written by Chettan Bhagat and based about this very nice author's life. The story takes place in many cities in India ( like in Delhi, Chennai and Pondicherry too...)
The more interesting thing is when the couple has to face and suffer a lot to convince their parents to get married. I recommand you to read it also because throw the story, you can learn about the Indian culture, traditions, society and mentality.
Personally, I really appreciate this book and I hope that you will too. ;-) Try it !

1 comment:

  1. The book looks great! The cover tells us a story, by looking at it we can guess about what the story is based on! I love the idea you chosen this book because it will teach us a lot about India and we are going to India!!!

    ReplyDelete