Sunday 17 October 2010

Hi!!!Guys!!!

Are you interested in detective stories???? so read Agatha Christie's "third girl"! it's an interesting detective story! So I'm going to tell a bit about the story, three young women share a flat: one is a coolly efficient secretary; the second is an artist; and the third is an unknown. The third girl wants an help from Hercule Poirot, the detective so she goes to him and tells him that she believes herself she have committed a murder but she leaves him with a story untold... But who is she, and what, if anything, has she done? I think that you wants to know the whole story but I'm sorry because I'll not tell you the whole story, if you are very eager to know the whole story so you can read it. I enjoyed reading it, it was very interesting because when I was reading I wanted to know the end. I swear that you'll enjoy reading it!!!

3 comments:

  1. that looks like a really cool book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, i love books from Agatha Cristie, i have never read this one but it looks as good as the one i have at my house one of my favortie is called "Le train bleu", unfortunately i don't know the title in English :( i have looking forward to reading this one... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like a really good book , i really like detective storys so i think i will enjoy this book i already read an agatha chrithie book an i really liked it

    ReplyDelete