Thursday 14 October 2010

The Hound of the Baskervilles



Hello friends,


this is Vicneche and I'm going to share with you my opinion about the book that I have read, the Hound of the Baskervilles of sir Arthur Conan Doyle.


First the story is based of the well known detective Sherlock Holmes. The story is about Sherlock Holmes who is solving a murder and preventing another one. His main role in the story is to protect good from evil with the help of his best friend, Dr Watson. But I won't tell you more because it will destroy the suspense of the story.
Personally I liked this book because it was really full of suspense till the end and mainly the setting and the point of view of Dr Watson made this story a top quality of suspence.
So I request you, friends to read this book and I hope you will enjoy it.
See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment