Saturday 16 October 2010

Miss Marple's Final Cases: Strange Jest

Hi friends !

I think many of you like Mystery Books.
Well, I have read a book named Miss Marple's Final Cases: Strange Jest written by Agatha Christie and I really liked it.
The main characters are Miss Marple and a young couple.
The story is about a sort of treasure hunt and how Miss Marple manages to find the treasure.
There is a lot of suspense and it is very interesting.
Personally, I think that this story is one of the best stories I have read.
I recommend you to read this book and I hope you will like it.
BASCARANE Karan

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE AGATHA CHRISTIE’S BOOKS, THEY ARE FULL OF SUSPENSE, MURDER AND MISTERY. THIS BOOK LOOKS INTERESTING EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT READ IT. WHATS THE TREASURE? I WANT TO KNOW...

    ReplyDelete