Monday 13 December 2010

Ganesha, a famous Indian lord

HI FRIENDS,

I'm going to talk about lord Ganesha who is a well known and adorable Indian and Hindu god in the world, and when you speak in India about a lord who has an elephant head, everybody knows that you are talking about Ganesha. In fact I am a Hindu and I will tell you all I know about Ganesha who is my favourite Indian lord too. Ganesha was also called as Ganapati, Vinayaka, Pillaiyaar and Vigneshshvara which is my name too but written in French (Vicnéche). Ganesha is the god of success and courage and he gives you the power to study well. Vinayaka's parents are Shiva and Parvati who are also famous gods. Ganesha has got the elephant head because of his father who cut his original head while he was angry with him but then he decided to find another head for Ganesha to console his wife who was very upset because she liked a lot her son who was made by sand by Parvati herself. So Shiva went to the jungle and there he found an elephant head and he fixed it to Ganesha. That is how Vinayaka has got the elephant head. There are lots of interesting stories of lord Ganesha but I won't tell you because they are too long. I hope that you liked this article, and see you in another one.

4 comments:

  1. Bravo Vicnéche, this is really the most amazing and interesting article I have read so far in the blog. Now I know everything about your name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enna, copy-paste?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nalla illa better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete