Tuesday 4 January 2011

I'm a Hindu.

Hi friends, in this article I am going to explain you why I am a Hindou.
Mainly I am a Hindou because of my parents and my ancestors who were Hindous too. I am a Hindou because my name came from a Hindou god called Ganesha. I am a Hindou because I go to the temple each friday and there I put vibuti and koungoumam. I am a Hindou because every morning I can see kollams in front of my house. I am a Hindou because I celebrate Hindou festivals like Dipavali, Pongal, Kartigai deepam, Vinayakar saturti...and during these festivals I do poojas, fire crackers and eat special pongal. I am a Hindou because I don't eat non vegetarian in fridays and in some other particular days like amavasai, pournami because those days are made to remember dead granparents.


I am a Hindou because I really love to be a Hindou.

No comments:

Post a Comment