Sunday 9 January 2011

I am Hindu

I am Hindu because my parents are hindu. I believe in Hinduism. Hinduism is politheist religion because there are many gods like Krishna, Ganesh, Bhrahma, Shiva, Vishnu,... I pray all hindu gods. I celebrate many festivals like Deepavali, Ganesh Chaturti, Holi, Pongal,... On Deepavali I burn crackers, on Pongal, we put kolam and we prepare pongal. I am not very religious but i often go to temple and wear traditional clothes. In hinduism, all the ideas of people for or against god are welcomed. All are treated equally and there were no punishments for expressing their views. In this religion, very detailed researches were made on the god and his existence. I am a hindu because all the religious practices made by us are very logical and practical. In hindus, when we meet each other, we join our hands and say Namasthe which means "I respect the god inside your heart heartfully". To conclude, I am hindu because I believe that hinduism is the easiest way to reach the almighty.

3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the way you have wroten about hinduism...very interesting =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed with you attempt to convey many beautiful thoughts on the delicate subject

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to hindu sanskruti' our year starts from gudi-padwa

    ReplyDelete