Monday 3 January 2011

I'm a hindu because...

Hi friends,

Nice to meet you after holidays. You know well that I'm Hindu, but you don't know why, I will tell it here why I AM HINDU?

Well! I'm a Hindu because when I was eleven days old, my parents did a festival named "Namakaranam" to name me for the first time. I'm a Hindu because my parents are, my ancestors were Hindus. I'm a Hindu because I go to temple, I wear Viboudhi, sacred ash. I'm a Hindu because I love Indian mythology which is related to Hinduism. I'm a Hindu because my God, Lord Rama, Sri Ramachandramoorthy, is Hindu. I'm a Hindu because I celebrate Pongal, Vinayagar Chaturthy, Rama Navami, Diwali, Hanumath Jayanthi,... I'm Hindu because I live in India, and Hinduism is the original religion of India, Bharat. I'm Hindu because I like Siddhas, sages who invented medicines, who were related to Hinduism unfortunately by the people. I'm a Hindu because I like the traditional, the culture of Hinduism.

P.S: sorry, I wanted to post a photo of me with a traditional suit, but unfortunately, I couldn't because of some technical and political issues!

I'M A HINDU BECAUSE I WANT TO BE A HINDU!

Meet you soon Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment