Friday 15 October 2010

Elephants can remember


Hello friends!
Wouldn't it be great to live in a book and to write about an other one? Well, that's just what I am going to do. I have read a book which is called "Elephants can remember" it is a mystery book written by Agatha Christie. The main character is a famous detective, Hercule Poirot. The story is about a murder and how Hercule Poirot finds the criminal. It's a great book for mystery lovers and Agatha Christie fans, and I personally think that Agatha Christie is an excellent author who knows how to keep you interested. Apart from that I enjoyed the book, and I recommend it to you, hope you will like it and I am eagerly waiting for your opinion.

RAZACK Ismail.

3 comments:

  1. I THINK I WILL READ THIS BOOK, IT LOOKS INETRESTING. I LOVE HERCULE POIROT AND HOW HE FINDS OUT WHO IS THE CRIMINAL. BUT, WHAT DOES THE TITLE HAVE TO DO WITH THE BOOK? ARE THEIR ELEPHANTS IN THIS BOOK? I LIKE YOUR BOOK REPORT; IT’S INTERESTING AND MAKES ME WANT TO READ THE BOOK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to gustave,
    there aren't any elephants in the book, in this story the murder happened 10 years ago, "elephants" is referring to the witnesses who reminded some details about the case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh,ok thanks, and i'm in the bilingual stream so i will come in india to see you guys

    ReplyDelete