Saturday 16 October 2010

The Hound of the Baskervilles

Hello ! If some of you like reading mystery books, you will love this book. "The Hound of the Baskervilles" was written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, a very good author.
The story is about a man who was murdered in the south-west of England, in a place where it's easy to get lost. This man is Sir Charles Baskerville. His family asks for help to the graet detective, Sherlock Holmes, and his partner, Dr. Watson, to find the killer.
If you want to know who killed Sir Charles, read this very interesting book ! I hope you will enjoy !


Nassif Emma

3 comments:

  1. HEY EMMA, I'M GUSTAVE
    I READ THIS BOOK AND I LOVED IT AS MUCH AS YOU DID I GUESS. I THINK YOUR BOOK REPORT IS WELL MADE BECAUSE YOU POINTED OUT THE MAIN IDEAS. I LIKED THIS BOOK SO MUCH I COULD HAVE READ IT ASECOND TIME... THIS NOVEL IS INCREDIBLY WELL WRITTEN, AND CONTAINS ALOT OF SUPENSE, MYSTERY AND MURDER.
    SEE YA, I WILL MEET YOU IN INDIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gustave. I'm glad you liked this book. I totally agree with you and I love stories about murders and suspence!

    I'm eager to meet you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME TOO, SEE YOU IN INDIA

    ReplyDelete