Monday 3 January 2011

Hinduism

Hi friends !
I am going to tell you why I am a HINDU.
I am a Hindu because my parents, my grand-parents, and my ancestors are Hindu, because I decided to be a Hindu. I am an Hindu because I often go the temple, because I wear Viboudhi and Kungumam, because I do poojas, because I believe in Indian Mythology and in Hindu gods, because I celebrate with my family many Hindu festivals like Pongal, Diwali, Vinayagar Chaturthi, Karthigai Deepam, Hanuman Jayanthi. I am a Hindu because I eat in banana leaves, because I decorate cows and eat pongal (rice) during Pongal, because I light firecrackers and fireworks during Diwali, because I fast during the sacred days like Pournami, Amavasai, Pradosham and every Friday. During some periods, My family and I go to religious places and big and important temples.
I am a Hindu because I love being a HINDU !
See you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment