Thursday 6 January 2011

Hinduism


Hi, friends!

I'm going to expain you why I am a Hindou. I m a Hindu because my parents are Hindus and I’m born in a Hindu family. I am a Hindu because I believe in all gods of our religion and I pray everyday. I am a Hindu because I often go to temples and I put “vibudhi and kungumum” on my forehead. I am Hindu because I celebrate Hindu festivals like Pongal, Ganesha Chaturthi, Diwali…. And I do fasting every Friday. I’m a Hindu because we celebrate grandly every marriage. I am a Hindu because I wear traditional clothes during festivals and I eat in banana leaves and, because of bhajans, because of poojas, because of Hindu Gods like Shiva, Ganesha, Brama, Parvathi, Lashmi, Shakthi…etc…

I am a Hindu and I am very proud of being a Hindu !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment