Thursday 6 January 2011

I'm Hindu because..

hi Friends, I'm going you why I'm Hindu

I'm Hindhu because i was born Hindu. The meaning of my name is: one of the Hindu god named "shiva".
When I go to temples, I should put Kumkumum and Vivoudi on my forehead after I finished my prayers. I'm Hindu because I celebrate all the Hindu festivals like pongal
( Tamil New year celebration), deepavali etc..
and I wear traditional clothes like half sarees. In the old days, most Hindus were vegetarians but nowadays it has changed.
I'm Hindu because I obey the rules like, I have to put a bendhi in my forehead and like my marriage will be traditional, I'll have the "tali" on the neck which married woman should not remove.
It replaces the marriage ring for the Christians.

"THE BENDHI'

No comments:

Post a Comment